Improbable Prize Promotion Rules
Unless otherwise stated, these Prize Rules govern any prize promotions run by Improbable Worlds Limited with the registered address 10 Bishops Square, London, E1 6EG (“Improbable”) (each a “Prize Promotion”).
By participating in a Prize Promotion, you are agreeing to comply with these Prize Rules.
- Participants must be at least 18 years old to enter. You must sign up individually.
- Only one entry per participant per Prize Promotion is allowed.
- Employees, contractors or sub-contractors of Improbable or its subsidiaries, affiliates or agents (and their immediate families) are ineligible.
- Participants whose local laws prohibit them from entering the Prize Promotion and/or receiving the prize are not eligible to enter. This includes but is not limited to participants from the following countries: Australia, Chile, Colombia, Hong Kong, Israel, Italy, Mexico, Portugal, Spain, Turkey and UAE. Improbable may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the Prize Promotion and/or receive the prize.
- Participants will be responsible for any import taxes relating to receipt of any prizes and Improbable accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with receiving the prize.
- Improbable reserves the right to substitute any prize for one of equivalent value (acting in Improbable’s sole discretion).
- Participation in all Prize Promotions is free.
- The terms of any Prize Promotion, the details of how to enter and the nature and number of any prizes will be as stated by Improbable.
- Improbable will contact any winner(s) within the time frame stated in the Prize Promotion. If any winner(s) does not respond to Improbable within two weeks of the time of Improbable’s first attempt to reasonably contact any winner(s), Improbable reserves the right to choose new winner(s) of the Prize(s).
- Improbable’s decision relating to all prizes is final and in Improbable’s sole discretion and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into regarding the selection of the winner(s) of each Prize.
- Where required to receive the Prize, winners shall provide a delivery address or arrange for collection of the prize from Improbable’s registered address.
- Improbable reserves the right to disqualify any participant if Improbable believes in its sole discretion that the participant has: a) breached any of these Prize Rules; b) breached any applicable law; c) infringed the intellectual property of any other person; or d) otherwise behaved fraudulently, inappropriately or in an unsportsmanlike manner.
- You promise that all the information which you provide to us in connection with any Prize Promotion shall be and shall remain complete and accurate.
- All participants must exhibit professionalism and regard for other participants at all times.
- By entering any Prize Promotion, you give us permission to make your name and/or any other information specifically requested from you available if you win.
- You agree that we may use your name as well as any photos and video footage that we take of you for promotional and marketing purposes in any and all media.
GENERAL AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- We exclude all liability save for liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that or our employees or agents, and for losses or harm caused by fraud by us or our agents, or any other liability which may not by law be excluded.
- In the unfortunate event that Improbable has to end any Prize Promotion early due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control, Improbable may determine the winner(s) from among all eligible entries received up to the time of such action.
- These Prize Rules shall be interpreted and construed in accordance with English law and shall be exclusively subject to the courts of England and Wales.
- For any questions about these Prize Rules, please contact email@example.com.