We’ve been fortunate enough to work with the amazing team at HelloVR on their upcoming social VR experience, MetaWorld. This week, we hosted some of the top tech journalists in our London HQ to experience MetaWorld first hand.
Here is how they found it:
- TechRadar – Entering the Metaverse: My incredible experience making friends in a VR world.
- The Memo – Meeting the British CEO building The Matrix
- TechCrunch – Get lost in 10,000 square miles of multiplayer VR with MetaWorld later this year
- Venturebeat – HelloVR unveils its MetaWorld for social virtual reality experiences
- Variety – HelloVR is creating a 10,000 square mile virtual reality world
- UploadVR – MetaWorld social VR MMO Sandbox
- FastCompany – MetaWorld shows early promise of social VR
- Gamasutra – HelloVR Partners with Improbable to deliver MetaWorld using SpatialOS
- Tom’s Hardware – MetaWorld harnessing SpatialOS to build its vast social environment
- VRFocus – HelloVR Using Improbable’s SpatialOS for Social VR Experience MetaWorld
- MassivelyOP – Social VR MMO MetaWorld will use SpatialOS just like Chronicles of Elyria
- MMOs.com – MetaWorld is a SpatialOS-powered “Massive, physics-based virtual social space”
- IBTimes – Into the VR wild: MetaWorld’s massive virtual reality experience is 10,000 square miles of relaxation