Improbable believes in a future where new, virtual worlds will augment human experience and become as meaningful, lasting and rich as the physical world. We call this the Multiversal Self and believe games are the basis of the future virtual worlds.
Developers face a variety of risks in game development – from game design to production speed to launch scale. With SpatialOS, we aim to offer the next generation game development technology that helps reduce those risks and enables innovation that is vital to the future of games.
We believe China is leading the world in gaming, and that the next generation of game worlds will be developed by the prosperous Chinese Game Development Community. We are looking for talented individuals to join our Shanghai Office, our core hub and headquarters for APAC Operations.
- 作为英礡手游团队的QA 工程师，你将负责完成我司产品的移动端方案的测试工作，包括设计测试内容、开发测试工具、编写和执行测试用例等。我们希望你能够通过测试管理反馈产品的性能、可用性以及进一步提出改进产品的建议和方向。
- 你所在手游团队负责打造和管理我们的手游产品方案，包括让产品支持Unreal 和 Unity 引擎以及iOS/安卓系统。
- 与开发团队合作完成Bug 管理，包括识别，记录和跟踪Bugs
- 有Unreal 引擎的自动化测试经验
- 有CI/CD工具 （Jenkins/BuildKite等）经验
- 有WeTest（腾讯质量开放平台） 或类似游戏测试平台的使用经验
- Your mission is to define the quality processes, tools, technology, establish baselines, and guide the team in raising the quality bar to ensure a best-in-class mobile product.
- We believe in having measurable deterministic quality markers. Our products have demanding users who expect the best experience in a variety of mobile networking conditions across a variety of devices and mobile operating systems.
- As a QA Engineer in the Mobile Engineering team at Improbable, you’ll be responsible for designing, building and deploying the tools to assess the quality of our mobile solution. We’re looking for your guidance on where we need to improve, on what works, and on how we can approach incremental quality advances.
- The Mobile Engineering team builds and manages our mobile product solution, this includes supporting Unreal and Unity engines, Android, and iOS.
- Review product and technical documents and provide meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts, integrate new software project into current CI/CD tools.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Work with Development Team to identify, record, and track bugs
- At least 3 years of experience in the software industry with a focus in performance testing & functional testing of mobile games/applications
- Configure and run tests to validate mobile device compatibility/functionality
- Experience defining performance test strategy in collaboration with business stakeholders
- Strong technical programming skills utilizing a variety of different coding languages and tools
Experience of the following would be advantageous
- Test Automation with Unreal
- Experience with build CI/CD tools such as Jenkins/BuildKite
- Experience using WeTest or similar devices farms
- Experience with C/C++ programming language
- Experience testing of adverse network conditions
The best ideas are often the least expected and require new ways of thinking; that’s why our teams at Improbable are made up of an incredible range of talented people. Improbable is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, colour, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.